Marrakech guided walking city tour with licensed guide
Marrakech is known as the “red city” a city in southwestern Morocco within the foothills of the Atlas Mountains. The heart of the Marrakech, Djemma El Fna Square, Marrakech with its souks, gardens, palaces, snake charmers, outdoor food stalls and fabulous shopping for Moroccan goods is an popular starting for many day trips and desert tours.
Discover the hidden cultural sides of Marrakech: including historical quarters and their food markets, bakeries, hammams, fountains, artisan workshops, historical sites, gardens and museums.
Visit the colourful Souks with their tinsmiths, dyers, herbalists stalls and workshops; ending at Djemaa El Fna square, where hundreds of locals meet every day to enjoy the storytellers, musicians, snake charmers, acrobats, jugglers and performers of each and every sort.
Explore Marrakech main Highlights:
- Visit the Saadian royal tombs
- Visit the Koutoubia & 11th century Mosque
- Visit the vizi Place, the bahia palace
- Explore the Souks and visit the artisans workshops
- Discover the world heritage site and the heart of Marrakech: Djamaa lafna square